My Animelist

Банди върлуващи отакута... окапита... опосуми... така де, вашето next door аниме кътче
alshu
Elder God

Re: My Animelist

Post by alshu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:42 am

Похарчените от мен дни в гледане на аниме с rewatch-ите и всичко.

Има хора с доста по-голямо число, просто интересен/идиотски milestone 4 тройки: 333.3
The coffee had been steadily growing more and more execrable for the space of three weeks, till at last it had ceased to be coffee altogether and had assumed the nature of mere discolored water — so this person said. He said it was so weak that it was transparent an inch in depth around the edge of the cup. As he approached the table one morning he saw the transparent edge — by means of his extraordinary vision long before he got to his seat. He went back and complained in a high-handed way to Capt. Duncan. He said the coffee was disgraceful. The Captain showed his. It seemed tolerably good. The incipient mutineer was more outraged than ever, then, at what he denounced as the partiality shown the captain’s table over the other tables in the ship. He flourished back and got his cup and set it down triumphantly, and said:

“Just try that mixture once, Captain Duncan.”

He smelt it — tasted it — smiled benignantly — then said:

“It is inferior — for coffee — but it is pretty fair tea.”

Ray-kun
Smallfolk

Post by Ray-kun » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:50 am

Привет! Това е моят списък: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Raykunz

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 am

Здрасти! :)
My Anime List , My Manga List

Oui. Je suis garbage.

alshu
Elder God

Post by alshu » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Кво е тва ве, хора?

http://www.mal-badges.net

Нищо не разбирам.
The coffee had been steadily growing more and more execrable for the space of three weeks, till at last it had ceased to be coffee altogether and had assumed the nature of mere discolored water — so this person said. He said it was so weak that it was transparent an inch in depth around the edge of the cup. As he approached the table one morning he saw the transparent edge — by means of his extraordinary vision long before he got to his seat. He went back and complained in a high-handed way to Capt. Duncan. He said the coffee was disgraceful. The Captain showed his. It seemed tolerably good. The incipient mutineer was more outraged than ever, then, at what he denounced as the partiality shown the captain’s table over the other tables in the ship. He flourished back and got his cup and set it down triumphantly, and said:

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:48 am

The fuck? :shock:
My Anime List , My Manga List

Oui. Je suis garbage.

alshu
Elder God

Post by alshu » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Ясно е, че става дума за някакви achievement-и, но критериите са супер сбъркани.
Най-дразнещи са Unique Anime значките. Това ли са най-уникалните заглавия? Егати милениалските възгледи или се предполага, да са ебавка?

Мисля, че някои хора имат тотално сбъркани представи, за какво служи статистиката. По-зле е от graph.anime.plus .
Някъде пишеше, че било заимствано от Steam или някаква подобна глупост.

alshu
Elder God

Post by alshu » Thu May 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Майтап, нещо ми се прецака стария профил.
Добре, че периодично правя бекап.

Новият ми профил - https://myanimelist.net/profile/alshu

alshu
Elder God

Post by alshu » Sun May 22, 2022 2:43 am

Иии, най-накрая разбрах за какво служат Interest Stacks в MAL. Ми просто да правиш още списъци, които да споделяш, а още можеш и да трупаш чужди такива при теб - https://myanimelist.net/profile/alshu/s ... ab=created