Eschalon : Book I

Всичко, което ви вълнува около голфа, бингото и стрип-покера...

Moderator: AlDim

armageddon
Forsaken

Eschalon : Book I

Post by armageddon » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:32 am

Ами темата, в която може да си кажем по 2 приказки за предстоящи игри, които са ви хванали окото.

И започвам с нещо което тъкмо ми хвана окото - Eschalon: Book I - http://basiliskgames.com/games.htm

Звучи интригуващо, 3те шота, макар и нищо особено, не изглеждат зле. Освен това обещат битките да са походови (в RPG), елемент в този жанр влизащ в червената книга.
Last edited by armageddon on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grumpi
Sorcerer

Post by Grumpi » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:27 pm

Ха-ха, и аз я видях вчера в RPGDot и веднага се сетих за тебе :lol: .

Определено и аз ще и хвърля едно око.

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:10 am

Хех :)

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:17 am

С цел да започна да досаждам ето две определено много интересни интервюта с един от авторите на проекта :
1. Summarize the game for us, please, avoiding generalization and unnecessary words like epic.

Eschalon: Book I is a game that's been in development, in one form or another, for a couple years now. It's being designed specifically to feel like a classic, old-school RPG from the golden age of CRPGs. Notice I said Computer RPGs...console gamers who think they are getting another Zelda are going to be very disappointed.

The gameplay focuses heavily on character development and open exploration. The storyline deals with you tying to uncover your lost identity amidst events going on in the world around you. There are questions about honor, trust and revenge that you will be confronted with. While the game is very character focused, I can assure everyone that the fate of the world does not balance on your character's success or failure (i.e. you are NOT the chosen one).

2. Eschalon: Book 1 is the first part of a trilogy. Why trilogy? Is it an attempt to start a new series or does the story really demand 3 games to be told properly?

The idea is to create three games that share a common story arc and ruleset but can be played independently from each other, and each game incorporating different elements from classic CRPGs.

As with most other game series, a player shouldn't have to make it through Book I to get enjoyment out of Book II or III. Each game will be able to stand on its own, however gamers who do play the entire trilogy will find a satisfying ending to Book III which wraps up the complete storyline.

3. The game is advertised as non-linear. What does that mean and how does that fit into the "story-driven" trilogy thing?

By non-linear we mean to say that the player is not forced to follow a rigid storyline. E:B1 is completely open from the beginning and no area is "locked down" waiting for you complete certain goals before becoming accessible. You are free to follow the storyline, or wander off on side quests, or just explore for the sake of exploration. The game could even be played "Rogue-style" where you just explore and plunder until there's nothing left.

With the game being so open you may run into areas that are too much for you to handle early on...but hey, that's half the fun! No one is going to hold your hand through this adventure.

4. The screens looks like the engine is inspired by and/or licensed from Spiderweb Software, know for the Avernum and Geneforge series. What mechanics would make your game different from the Spiderweb games?

When I started this project I was very much influenced by Jeff Vogel's great RPGs. However, our game engine is not licensed from them and other than sharing a similar look, Eschalon is quite different than any of Spiderweb's games. I could probably fill a page listing the subtle and obvious differences between the game's designs, but it's easier to just leave that up to the players to see for themselves when the demo is released.

5. Eschalon promises to have a "turn-based yet fluid combat system keeps the action feeling near real-time." What exactly does that mean? Why do you want to present your system as "near real-time?" What a typical combat turn would be like?

Well, what we mean by that is we've tried to allow the combat rounds to flow with little or no delay, if the player wishes. The game is still purely turn-based; we've just tried to streamline the rounds during combat.

Here's a more technical description: as soon as you choose your attack, the game rapidly parses through all world events currently in queue, then calculates the results of each event based on initiative and other factors, and finally plays out the results for that round on the screen. If you click rapidly on targets during combat, the action can play out at a speed that appears about as fast as most "Action RPGs". But just like any other turn-based game, the moment you stop clicking the mouse, the engine halts until you decide your next action. Basically, if you like to play it fast, you can...or you can sit back and step through combat round-by-round for a more traditional, strategic approach.

6. Let's talk about dialogues. Are there any? What do they do, how, and why?

The game has a narrative script that provides localized descriptions of areas and events, sort of like what a Dungeon Master provides when you play D&D. This description varies based on your character's Perception Attribute and Spot Hidden Skill. As for dialogue between your character and NPCs, yes, there is quite a bit, however we've have tried to make sure dialogue doesn't crowd gameplay. For that reason, the dialogue trees do not get too convoluted and there's not an overabundance of pointless banter between NPCs and your character. Sometimes NPCs can add a lot to the storyline, and other times they just clutter things ups. Hopefully we've found a good balance.

7. What other non-combat activities are in the game? What does a skill like Cartography do? How do they affect gameplay?

All the Skills are based on a 1-100 range, with 100 being godlike and would require a lifetime of devotion to achieve. Cartography is a good Skill to talk about: the automap in the upper right corner of the screen does not work at all until you have at least one point in your Cartography Skill. With just one point, your automap will work but it will only produce a crude outline of your surroundings. The more points you allot to your Cartography skill, the better the automap will look as color and details emerge. Eventually you can even get creatures and NPC locations to show up on the automap if your Skill rating gets high enough. Other non-combative Skills such as Lockpicking, Skullduggery (trap disarming), and Move Silently work the same way.

8. How would the game react to who you are and what you do? One of the screenshots shows "Virtuous Kessian Rogue" description. Does Virtuous refer to any virtuous activities of that rogue or is it merely a title? If it's the former, what does a rogue have to do to be virtuous?

Your character's title is a reflection of Class and Axiom (personal beliefs) choices you make during the creation processes. It's meant to help identify the unique traits of your character and to give him certain advantages and disadvantages within the rules system. NPCs do not react to you by your title, but rather the reputation you make for yourself throughout the game. In the example you point out, the Virtuous Rogue is given the title "Rebel" (think Robin Hood) and gains certain positive and negative traits from that. How you play your character, and whether or not you take advantage of these beneficial traits, is up to you.

9. Tell us about the character system. What kind of characters can we expect to create and develop?

The story in E:B1 involves a human male character. You can develop this character in any way you want and master any combination of Skills, but to maintain storyline integrity we had to lock down your race and gender selections. To make up for the lack of racial choices, you do get to pick the region you hail from which gives you Attribute bonuses and has a similar effect to that of choosing a unique race.

You'll also choose a "Base Class" when creating your character. This gives you a bonus starting Skill and works with other factors in determining how certain rules are applied to your character, but ultimately character development is purely Skill and Attribute based. Class has no effect on weapon, armor or magic usage. So, you can become a sword-wielding Mage, a Healer-Rogue, or a barbarian Ranger...whatever you want.

10. It looks like the game is not party-based. Can you explain that design decision?

Well, mostly it was a preferential choice on my part. For some reason I've always enjoyed solo adventuring as there's something kind of hardcore about it. Also, my first experience in CRPGs was Ultima 2 on the Atari 800 back in 1983 which was solo adventuring, and that had a big effect on me.

That said, Book II will have party-based gameplay. That's actually been in the design docs from the beginning. As I mentioned before, we'd like to explore difference RPG elements in each Eschalon game.

11. Tell us about magic in the game. Is it just another way of killing things or does it do something else?

Yes, magic in E:B1 covers a wide variety of combative and non-combative functions, and all spells can be cast at one of six intensity levels which increases or even alters the spell's effect. This way, a spell you acquire when you are a novice can grow with you and still be useable when you are a 20th level Mage. Spells are divided into two categories: "Divination" covers anything dealing with Spiritual and Organic realms, while "Elemental" covers pretty much everything else. There's also an Alchemy Skill for mixing potions, but that's not really magic. Our next round of screenshots will show off some magic usage.

12. Tell us about quest design. How simple or complex quests are? Can they be solved in different ways? Any examples?

For quests, we've chosen quality over quantity. We don't want the player to spend 70% of the game being a delivery boy. E:B1's main storyline will have many branching side quests, and we encourage the player to explore the game world as much as possible. If you discover a dungeon, figure out a way to get inside and plunder it! It you find a strange artifact, hang on to it...someone may ask for it later. This is how you should gain experience- not by running errands for NPCs. We want quests to be of value to the player and not just busy work to extend game play.

As for examples, it's a little early to talk about that. Quests are being developed and balanced as you read this, so it would be difficult for me to talk about any specific quests right now. Ask me again in a couple months.

13. The website mentions that Eschalon is "designed to feel like the great RPGs of the past such as Ultima®, Might & Magic®, and Wizardry®." What exactly does that mean and how does one design a game as good as the aforementioned titles?

I have played CRPGs for many, many years and it's painfully obvious that the genre I grew up enjoying is nearly gone now (with a few exceptions). The number one culprit here is the corporate take-over of the creative process, but I'll save that rant for another time. In designing E:B1 I started by going back and replaying the games that got me addicted in the first place. I literally have a dozen kick-ass old school RPGs on my PC right now that I play several times a week, especially when I am in a "development rut". I study play mechanics and how they dealt with balance issues, and I have worked hard to capture the feeling of a classic CRPG while at the same time implement ideas that I've had brewing in my head for over two decades.

With the Eschalon series, we're not trying to reinvent the genre. This game is by no means a technical tour-de-force. We're really just trying to make a CRPG that is fun to play and gives warm fuzzy feelings to gamers who remember the good ol' days.
Source : RPG Codex : http://rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=124
RPGDot: Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about Basilisk Games.

Thomas Riegsecker: My name is Thomas Riegsecker and I am the Lead Developer on the game Eschalon: Book I. Basilisk Games is an independent studio formed about a year ago in Indianapolis, Indiana (USA), and our intent is to design old-school RPGs for the PC and Macintosh platforms.

RPGDot: Can you give us a summary of Eschalon: Book 1 and the gameplay it will offer? When you say, "designed to feel like the great RPGs of the past", what does this mean to you?

Thomas Riegsecker: When we started this project, we begin by replaying a lot of classic cRPGs (mostly from the mid '80s to the mid '90s) and we took note of key features that we wanted to incorporate into our game, such as the open-ended exploration model of the Ultima and Might & Magic series, the stat-heavy mechanics of the Wizardry series, and the turn-based gameplay featured in nearly every RPG of that era. We also noticed that these classic cRPGs didn't always take themselves so seriously; they weren't always as dark and drama-laden as modern RPGs try to be. These are just a few of the design elements we are trying to incorporate into the Eschalon series.

RPGDot: Can you give us an overview of the setting and gameworld?

Thomas Riegsecker: E:B1 is set in an environment that should be instantly familiar to anyone who has played a fantasy cRPG in the past 15 years. It is a world caught in a power struggle between two factions and it is inhabited with many traditional and original RPG archetypes. Except elves.

RPGDot: How is the gameworld organised and can you give us a feel for the size? Is it one continuous world or individual maps/areas? What sort of locations will players encounter?

Thomas Riegsecker: The gameworld is divided into individual map zones which require a very quick load when travelling between. Since we are still creating major sections of the game, I'm not sure exactly how many zones will exist in the final product, but it will be a large game. The world features a number of different environments from dungeons to wilderness, with a variety of unique effects, tiles and objects to keep each location feeling distinctive.

RPGDot: You've mentioned the story is about uncovering secrets of the protagonist's past - is there a danger this theme has been overused in recent RPGs? Do you have fresh take on this idea that you can reveal?

Thomas Riegsecker: The problem with any form of storytelling, be it in games, movies or books, is that regardless of how original you think your idea is, someone, somewhere, has probably already come up with something similar. With E:B1 we wanted to avoid the "Chosen One / Save the World" cliché that is still ridiculously overused in RPGs today. The "lost identity" scenario works well for E:B1 because it gives the player a chance to mould a raw character into anyone they want without having to adhere to any predispositions. The storyline is definitely interesting within the context of the gameworld and as far as we know the underlying story elements are fairly original…I'm sure someone will tell us if they're not! :) Either way, we promise it to be a lot more interesting than "the king has chosen you to save the world."

RPGDot: From the screenshots, there seems to be a fairly traditional skill- and level-based character development system. Can you expand on this, perhaps with some detail on the skills available?

Thomas Riegsecker: Again, we really wanted to capture the classic CRPG experience so we purposely kept a very traditional development system. It was important to make sure each Attribute and Skill has a tangible effect on your character and not just because they seemed cool to throw in. There are 25 skills available to your character covering weapon and armour usage, rogue and magical abilities and so forth, so your character will have plenty of development paths.

RPGDot: One of the major points your website makes is this is not another action/RPG. How big a role does combat play and is it possible - and viable - to build characters that don't focus on combat? Can you give us some examples of diverse characters builds?

Thomas Riegsecker: Combat has always been the foundation of fantasy role playing. E:B1 features as much combat as any classic cRPG, but we're avoiding the endless hack-n-slash, button-mashing gameplay found in some of the current generation Action RPGs. When we say it's "not another Action RPG", we are saying that we chose to not follow the same design trend that other RPG franchises have gone in the last ten years. Could you play E:B1 without focusing on combat? Well, you can certainly develop a character that has the ability to avoid combat through the use of stealth and magic, but since the game focuses on old-school RPG mechanics, combat is still an important source of experience points. Character development would be greatly slowed, but not impossible, by avoiding combat.

RPGDot: In the recent interview with RPG Codex, you described the turn-based combat as having "streamlined rounds" that could --if the player chose -- play out almost as fast as an action/RPG. Does this imply simultaneous enemy movement or something along those lines? Are there any advanced tactical options such as aimed-shots, stances and so on?

Thomas Riegsecker: Yes, enemy movement appears simultaneous but only after the results of their actions have been predetermined in order of initiative.

Tactical options in E:B1 will not feature aimed shots or stances, but there are options for tweaking your character's attack and defence style to gain a combative advantage.

Strategy, for the most part, is about field placement, spell usage and weapon choice. Let me give you an example of combat based on a recent test session: I was moving my character through a semi-wooded area when I came upon three Salamanders (you can see one of these red devils in a screenshot on our website). My Hit Points were low enough that I knew I couldn't engage all three in close-ranged combat, yet I had only 4 arrows remaining in my quiver. I had learned the spell Entangle earlier in the session and so I decided to employ that. I cast Entangle on the closest Salamander which would hold him for six rounds. I used 3 arrows to dispatch the next closest target, and injured the third target with my last arrow. I swapped to a Short Sword and advanced upon the entangled Salamander, which was killed easily since it was bound. The last Salamander, already injured, was the only one I actually had to fight at close range.

Maximizing your character's assets is really the heart of strategy in E:B1. With the game's Skill system it's possible to have an effective Fighter-class character with magical abilities.

RPGDot: What sort of enemies will players encounter and how advanced is the AI in combat?

Thomas Riegsecker: Enemy variations in E:B1 run the gamut of classic RPG genotypes: wild animals, mythical creatures and various humanoids and sub-humanoids. Often we give them original names and unique skills to make them distinctive to the Eschalon game world.

Enemy AI is admittedly simple but effective: it is based on line-of-sight and disposition triggers. Enemies roam passively in their territory until they see you, at which point they can become aggressive if that is in their nature. An aggressive enemy will eventually become passive if they can no longer see you due to walls, barriers or invisibility. An enemy's path-finding skill varies based on their level of intelligence, and multiple enemies will try to encircle your character to limit your escape and maximize attack damage. Injured or frightened enemies may try to flee battle.

RPGDot: Eschalon: Book 1 is described as "non-linear", with freedom to leave the storyline and access to any area - can the player tangibly affect the storyline? What about multiple ways of solving quests?

Thomas Riegsecker: The player can't really affect the storyline because the story is based on events in the character's past, which of course has already happened. There are choices you'll be able to make when following the storyline and different endings can be reached based on these choices.

The quest function does support multiple completion flags so theoretically you can complete quests in multiple ways, but until it's tested backwards and forwards it's too early to tell how much flexibility we'll be able to have without breaking the quest log. Quests are still very early in development.

RPGDot: You have mentioned that NPCs can "clutter things up" - does this imply you see dialogue as less important than some other gameplay elements or is it just a matter of the right balance?

Thomas Riegsecker: There have been many good RPGs with fantastic NPC interaction, but we've all played RPGs where the NPC dialogue begins to take something away from the game. Maybe the dialogue becomes annoying because it's poorly written or acted, or it interrupts game flow because it does nothing to advance the storyline or breathe life into the gameworld. NPC dialogue is only as important as the storyline requires it to be. Developers need to acknowledge this, and as you said, find the right balance with the game's dialogue.

There is plenty of NPC dialogue in E:B1 and we want to make sure it works well within the flow of the game. We keep the NPC dialogue essential and informative by making sure dialogue branches don't wander too far off the current subject. Furthermore, E:B1's storyline is supported by a narrative script, so we don't have to rely on NPCs to tell the entire story.

RPGDot: The reputation system sounds very interesting - what does it entail, what sort of actions does it track and how do NPCs react to it? Are there any factions in the game?

Thomas Riegsecker: The game tracks your character's actions such as the types of quests you've accepted, how you treat NPCs, etc. When you enter new areas of the game, this "reputation" follows you, affecting the way NPC react to you as well as what kinds of quests you may be offered. There are no factions or guilds in Book I but it's a possibility for Book II.

RPGDot: Can you tell us about equipment and items in the game, such as weapons and armour? Is there anything like a crafting system? What about Alchemy?

Thomas Riegsecker: Right now the game features 200 base pieces of weapons, armour and clothing, and any of these can have an assortment of special titles, bonuses or effects associated with them. There are several hundred other unique items as well.

You cannot craft anything in E:B1, but you can perform alchemy by finding Reagents and Reactants in the game and then mixing them in an empty flask. The potency of your potions is based on your Alchemy Skill, and there is an assortment of concoctions you can make- from Health Elixirs to Greek Fire.

RPGDot: Is there anything you'd like to add in closing?

Thomas Riegsecker: We have been blown away by the amazing response we've gotten from the gaming community regarding this project. This is fantastic and we hope that everyone is pleased with the final product and ultimately, the entire trilogy.

I wish that we could incorporate every single suggestion that has been given to us through the many emails and forum posts we've read, but in the end we have to stay true to our original goal: to make a great old-school cRPG. As we've said before: we don't want to reinvent the genre. We're not trying to give gamers a never-before-seen RPG experience…on the contrary, we want players to feel like this is the same class of game that got them hooked on cRPGs in the first place. If we miss any classic RPG features in this game that players are looking for, please send us your requests… Book II will start development almost immediately after Book I ships!

Source : http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsactio ... 3f5faf0d16

Bat Garo Still Rots

Post by Bat Garo Still Rots » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:43 pm

И на мен ми хвана окото играта. Имаше нещо като преяю в Уъркшоп и в крайна сметка графиката наистина не е толкова важна стига историята и възможностите в играта да са големи!
Ей го ся, тоя Elder Scrolls 4 аз посмъртно не мога го играя, та в таз игрица ми е надеждата!!
DIABLO 3: AND THE HEAVENS SHALL TREMBLE

Drizzt Do`Urden
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Drizzt Do`Urden » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:37 pm

Bat Garo Still Rots wrote:И на мен ми хвана окото играта. Имаше нещо като преяю в Уъркшоп и в крайна сметка графиката наистина не е толкова важна стига историята и възможностите в играта да са големи!
Ей го ся, тоя Elder Scrolls 4 аз посмъртно не мога го играя, та в таз игрица ми е надеждата!!
Напротив, важна е графиката!!
И точно такава, каквато е тука си е перфектна, ах, как мразя 3д грозотийте!! :evil:
-You Said it yourself, Kain.. There Are only two sides to a coin..
-Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times... But suppose one day, it lands on its edge..

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:26 am

Като сте удовлетворени от графиката и докато чакаме Ешалона, може да пробвате игрите от Geneforge поредицата, които са с подобно (геймките са shareware и тежат по около 20 MB всяка като download от официалния сайт, + още 20k, за кракче) и невероятна атмосфера, или Avernum 4, пак с подобна графика и чудесна атмосфера, пък и с партия. За Avernum 4 обаче все още няма крак :( Сайта е www.spiderwebsoftware.com

Bat Garo Still Rots

Post by Bat Garo Still Rots » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:39 pm

Drizzt Do`Urden wrote:
Напротив, важна е графиката!!
И точно такава, каквато е тука си е перфектна, ах, как мразя 3д грозотийте!! :evil:

Изобщо нямам предвид че играта е грозна. На мен видяното от шотовете ми харесва. Никак не съм претенциозен. Просто отбелязвам че графиката не е толкова важна, колкото разнообразието, увлекателността и възможностите за преиграване.

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:56 pm

Ся аз не знам вие какво разбирате под перфектна. Личното ми мнение е, че ToEE е играта с най-красива 2D графика.

Колкото до тук разглежданите игри ... В Geneforge графиката е постна, но става. Което не може да се види в графиката, е обяснено с текст. И то доста подробно, което и прави едно минимум 50 % от атмосферата в играта. Ебаси, (поне първия път де) шибаното отваряне на врата е адски въздействащо, особено като прочетеш какъв е механизмът двищеш я. Единия прост шперц е адски иновативно нещо в нея.

А тези неща не може да се видят в една игра с красива графика. Тя е просто красива и куха ... като блондика :)

Bat Garo Still Rots

Post by Bat Garo Still Rots » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:24 pm

Има ново инфо на сайта на фирмата:

http://www.basiliskgames.com/

както и нови скрийнове, от които този с правенето на герой ми изглежда много любопитен.

http://www.basiliskgames.com/Screen1.htm

Та тук е много странно това с Axiom-a, поне за мен щото не съм го срещал до сега в друга игра и не ми е много ясно, прилича малко на фийт...После горе до името има някъв тайтъл, който се чудя дали е резултат от долните избори по героя ли що ли...и той дава ли ти някви бонуси или просто си е класификация няква...
А както пише играта хич не се знае кога ще излезе в крайна сметка :roll:

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:18 am

Видях го новоти инфо, то е от днеска :) Струваше си чакането от към 2 месеца за нещо ново, но пък играта се очертава дори по страхотна отколкото се надявах ...

Origin-a/Axiom-а и Класът ми се струва че са по скоро trait-ове и по скоро те определят титлата горе в ляво. Но последната май ще може да се променя от взависимост от скиловете и може би действията в играта. Но ще почакаме и ще видим :)

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:22 am

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/724/724083p1.html - Още едно интервю ...

Bat Garo Still Rots

Post by Bat Garo Still Rots » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:24 pm

Изпревари ме :D Тъкмо мислех да бия тъпана и да съживим малко темата :D
Но проблема е че наистина не се знае кога ще излезе пустата игра...
Ако си спомянм добре в предишните си новини отказаха да приемат края на лятото като срок и казаха нещо от типа: "Когато е готова" и се оправдаха че много играели на Обливиън...
Малко несериозно звучи така, нищо че уж играта се предполага да е много класическа и много хубава.
Когато излезе...
Ок в това интервю инфото за алхимията беше интересно, за картографията вече го знаем, и че ще си male human май беше ново. Аз друго впечатляващо не видях.

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:35 pm

we stayed with traditional fantasy-type creatures, but we gave them unique names and abilities to make them distinct to the world of Eschalon
Едно от нещата които не ми харесват особено. Мн се дразня от такива "изцепки" :) ...
No mini games... just the traditional assortment of puzzles, traps and riddles to figure out. :)
Weapons and armor can be critical to your character's performance in Eschalon: Book I if you choose to focus his development around a combat-centric design. However, with the Unarmed Combat skill and various magical abilities, you don't have to even touch a weapon to play the game all the way through. With the right combination of skills, you may even be able to play through without having to kill anything at all.

Nevertheless, most people will enjoy hacking their way through the game and Eschalon has a large set of tools to be employed just for this purpose. All of these items, including weapons, armor and artifacts, can have a large assortment of enhancements and abilities randomly imbued into them, making for some rather unique combinations. The final count of items is yet to be determined because we keep coming up with new combinations and throwing them into the random treasure generator!
някои от по-добре звучащите акценти ... :мляскащо smiley:
Magick
Хитро :roll:

При малко повече късмет за нас, може и да излезе до края на годината. Но с цел да не разчитаме на късмета, може да пратим едно заплашително писмо на дизайнерите да вземат да се стегнат и да зарежат Ъбливиън-а и да си довършат играта иначе ще се взима резачката ...

inkheart
Paragon

Post by inkheart » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Най-сетне нещо в добрия стар дух на РПГ игрите за Компютър. Нещо вземат да ми писват WoW и Lineage 2 :))