Kenran Butoh Sai - The Mars Daybreak

Банди върлуващи отакута... окапита... опосуми... така де, вашето next door аниме кътче
Roland
Site Admin

Kenran Butoh Sai - The Mars Daybreak

Post by Roland » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:33 pm

The Mars Daybreak

Alternate Title:Festival of Dazzling Dances : The Mars Daybreak

Studio: BONES / Densetsu Inc. / TV Tokyo

Year: 2004

Length: 26 Episodes

Genre: Comedy, Mecha, Science Fiction

Synopsis:
Mars is collapsing into ice and seas.

Huge slow moving submarines were constructed as "City Ships", functioning as everyone's living quarters.

With Mar's water becoming an important source of energy, the Earth Government has grabbed all of Mar's water resources. That led to Earth getting embroiled in the outbreak of the Galatic Rebellion.

The needs of the war fuelled Mar's economic development. However after the war, the post-war disorder and Earth Government's suppressions heralded a disaster. Mar's economy fell into an unprecedented Great Depression.

Scenes of dissent led to violent uprisings everywhere. The Independence Movement has started to proceed at full tilt. Even the military institutions are suffering increasing attacks by pirates.

The Earth Government formed the Martian Army and tasked it to set forth and suppress the Independence Movement and pirates.
And you can't dance with a devil on your back...

Mushu
Aes Sedai

Post by Mushu » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:51 pm

Вече се тегли и след първия епизод мога да кажа като дядото на Зейфод: ОДОБРЯВАМ :lol:

Syberian
Misting

Post by Syberian » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:40 pm

Аммми, пуснах го да го тегли... с повечко късмет след три часа ще имам първия епизод. Ако ми хареса... ех, мъка :) с таз скорост ще го тегля много време :D Пък ха дано.

Едитче: Хареса ми :( ще тегля!
You tell me love - tell me where the stars sleep
Tell me why your eyes weep, I really want to know