Nightwish... Май гонят Таря

Ми то името като че подсказва... търнокопи, хидродинамика и всякакви ортопедични приспособления...
Marfa

Nightwish... Май гонят Таря

Post by Marfa » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:38 am

Бе сигурно вече сте го чули/чели, ама ако не сте, ей на:
Dear Tarja, It`s time to choose whether the story of Nightwish ends here or whether it will still continue an undetermined period of time. We`ve been working with this creation for 9 years and we are not ready to give up yet. Nightwish is a way of life, something to live for, and we`re certain we can`t let it go.

Equally certain is the fact that we cannot go on with you and Marcelo any longer. During the last year something sad happened, which I`ve been going over in my head every single day, morning and night. Your attitude and behavior don`t go with Nightwish anymore. There are characteristics I would never have believed to see in my old dear friend.
People who don`t talk with each other for a year do not belong in the same band.

We are involved in an industry where the business-side of things is a necessary evil and something to worry about all the time. We are also a band which has always done music from the heart, because of friendship and the music itself. The mental satisfaction should always be more important than money! Nightwish is a band, it`s an emotion.
To you, unfortunately, business, money, and things that have nothing to do with those emotions have become much more important. You feel that you have sacrificed yourself and your musical career for Nightwish, rather than thinking what it has given to you.
This attitude was clearly shown to me in the two things you said to me in an airplane in Toronto: ”I don`t need Nightwish anymore.” and ”Remember, Tuomas, that I could leave this band at any time, giving you only one day`s warning in advance”.
I can`t simply write any more songs for you to sing.

You have said yourself that you are merely a ”guest musician” in Nightwish. Now that visit ends and we will continue Nightwish with a new female vocalist.
We`re sure this is an equally big relief to you as it is for us. We have all been feeling bad long enough.

You told us that no matter what, the next Nightwish album will be your last one. However, the rest of us want to continue as long as the fire burns. So there`s no sense in doing that next album with you, either.
The four of us have been going over this situation countless times and we have realized that this is the thing we want to do in life. Itґs all we can do. In December 2004, in Germany, you said that you will never tour again for more than two weeks at a time. You also said that we can forget about U.S. and Australia because the fees and the sizes of venues are too small.

In interviews I`ve mentioned that if Tarja leaves, that would be the end of the band. I understand that people will think this way. Nightwish is, however, a scenery of my soul and I`m not ready to let go because of one person. A person who wants to focus her creativity to somewhere else, a person whose values don`t match mine.

We were never bothered by the fact that you didn`t participate in writing/arranging songs, you never in 9 years came to rehearse the songs with us before going to the studio. Not the fact that while on tour you always wanted to fly, separately from us with your husband. Not the fact that you are an undisputable front image of the band.
We accepted and felt ok about everything except greed, underestimating the fans, and breaking promises. It was agreed by the five of us that Nightwish would be the priority in everything that we do during 2004-2005. Still so many things were more important to you. The ultimate example being the already sold-out show in Oslo, which you wanted to cancel because you needed to rehearse for your solo concerts, meet frieds and go to the movies. Those were the words Marcelo used in an e-mail explaining the cancellation. This being just one example of so many. I couldn`t think of a worse way of being selfish and dismissing our fans.

Nightwish is a way of life and a job with many obligations. To each other and to the fans. With you we can`t take care of those duties anymore.

Deep within we don`t know which one of you drove us to this point. Somehow Marcelo has changed you from the lovely girl you were into a diva, who doesn`t think or act the way she used to. You are too sure of your irreplaceableness and status.

It`s obvious that you blame your stress and misery on us four. And you think we don`t respect or listen to you. Belive us; We have always had the uppermost respect towards you as a wonderful vocalist and as a friend. And very often during the past couple of years the plans were made according to your decisions only. You were always the only one who wanted more money from the shows.
This ”compensation and more money from everything” –attitude is the fact that we are most disappointed of!

We wish that from now on you will listen to your heart instead of Marcelo. Cultural differences combined with greed, opportunism and love is a dangerous combination. Do not wither yourself.

This decision is not something we are especially proud of but you gave us no choice. The gap between us is too wide. And the decision is made by us four unanimously. We are beyond the point where things could be settled by talking.

All the best for your life and career,

Tuomas

Emppu Jukka Marco
Източник: http://www.nightwish.com/english/#ENGLISH

Ми не знам какво да мисля, дано намерят някоя, дето да може да я замести.
This octopus! Let's give him boots, send him to North Korea!

Image<-Подробно описание на нещата, които ми образуват нерви :twisted:
Уук.

JaimeLannister
Forsaken

Post by JaimeLannister » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:09 pm

Дано...

:(
"Основната и крайна цел на живота е смъртта и той винаги я постига." Зигмунд Фройд

"PRESENT IS THE TIME INCLUDING ALL TIMES
EACH SECOND IS ETERNITY AS ETERNITY IS NOW
AND NOW IS FOREVER..."

Курвите идват и си отиват, Star craft остава!

Morwen
Shadowdancer

Post by Morwen » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:23 pm

А кой е този Марсело, който мяза на олицетворение на световното зло?
I don't wanna die
But I ain't keen on living either

Marfa

Post by Marfa » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:39 pm

Марчело. Мъж й. Известен още като Шайтан, вероятно :Р
This octopus! Let's give him boots, send him to North Korea!

Image<-Подробно описание на нещата, които ми образуват нерви :twisted:
Уук.

Amos Trask
Aes Sedai

Post by Amos Trask » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:49 pm

Ми като чета, прав е човека да я напъди. :? Това е често наблюдавано явление - човек става известен и почва да се държи като задник. Явно това се е случило с въпросната Таря. Да се оправя. Между другото май така ще стане и с Black Eyed Peas - май се разпадат и почват соло, щото всеки е Голяма звезда и други му не требват. :lol:
:shark:
Feel the summer!

Drizzt Do`Urden
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Drizzt Do`Urden » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:19 pm

мда, чудех се и аз да пусна тема по повода ма сте ме изпреварили..
Таря си заминава, за жалост, ма беше очаквано.. От доста време тя си имаше доста солови изпълнения и отделна уеб страница даже.. :(
Btw, както сигурно знаете, преди време на едно интервю бяха казали, че са почнали всичко на шега и не са очаквали да станат известни- а сега заради едната известност дългогодишни приятели сигурно повече няма да се погледнат. Ей за това не искам да се хващам с познати за големи работи- когато става дума за пари дума като приятелство няма. :(
-You Said it yourself, Kain.. There Are only two sides to a coin..
-Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times... But suppose one day, it lands on its edge..

Amos Trask
Aes Sedai

Post by Amos Trask » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:29 pm

За съжаление си прав за мнозинството от случаите. :?

Между другото честит нов аватар. :D По-готин е от предишния определено. :wink:
:shark:
Feel the summer!

termit
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by termit » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:40 am

Мда, не съвсем непознато явление в музикалните среди мисля си.
Nightwish са достатъчно известни и сигурно бързо ще си намерят нова вокалистка, нищо чудно да се окаже по-добра от Таря. Но е тъпо като цяло все пак...
Elves dig rocket launchers.

Aerith
E'lir

Post by Aerith » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:09 pm

Те май даже щяха да ни гостуват, но сега като се случи тая глупост :?

Абе нз, да намерят някоя друга, ще намерят, ама малко ме съмнява да е ... ох, за мен Таря си беше сърцето на групата, ако я нямаше нея, Найтуиш едва ли щях да ги погледна ...певица с нейните капацитети трудно се намира :lol:

Yan
Site Admin

Post by Yan » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:07 am

Aerith wrote:Те май даже щяха да ни гостуват, но сега като се случи тая глупост :?

Абе нз, да намерят някоя друга, ще намерят, ама малко ме съмнява да е ... ох, за мен Таря си беше сърцето на групата, ако я нямаше нея, Найтуиш едва ли щях да ги погледна ...певица с нейните капацитети трудно се намира :lol:
Бе чиста проба гост музикант си беше и това особено ясно си личи в последните два албума.

И реално погледнато, не е незаменима...

Но ще поживеем, ще видим
Правилата на бордгейминга:
1. Всички други неща, включително храна, дрехи, застраховка за колата и пари за обяд, представляват непредвидени разходи по отношение на това, което ви е необходимо за игрите.
2. Никога не пресмятайте общата стойност на това, което сте купили.
3. Ако искате нещо, значи ви е нужно.
4. Ако ви е нужно, значи трябва да го купите.

JaimeLannister
Forsaken

Post by JaimeLannister » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:46 am

Абе не е незаменима, ама няма начин да звучат по същия начин, а повечето фенове така са свикнали...
Но кой знае, може пък да започнат да звучат по- добре...
"Основната и крайна цел на живота е смъртта и той винаги я постига." Зигмунд Фройд

"PRESENT IS THE TIME INCLUDING ALL TIMES
EACH SECOND IS ETERNITY AS ETERNITY IS NOW
AND NOW IS FOREVER..."

Курвите идват и си отиват, Star craft остава!

Eneya
Misting

Post by Eneya » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:59 pm

И какво, не дочакахме Nightwish в София заради Таря?
Хммм, ама че... мацка. (да не казвам по-силна дума, че инферното замина)

Drizzt Do`Urden
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Drizzt Do`Urden » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:37 pm

айде сега, поне и софианците да сте прецакани поне веднъж :twisted:

бтв а тоя аватар от таман една година се глася да си го слагам :Р
-You Said it yourself, Kain.. There Are only two sides to a coin..
-Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times... But suppose one day, it lands on its edge..

sage01
Adept

Post by sage01 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:13 am

шитец са си големите пари,спор няма......доста е глупаво и ..незнам, тъжно?
I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:02 am

Баси и аз се точех на Найтуиш в София или някъде наоколо :) Пък ся, наистина к***ц ...