Kill Bill

Филми, бре, филми... Джена Джеймсън, Трейси Лордс – we have them all!
RossTheBoss
Adept

Post by RossTheBoss » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:20 am

Явно освен втората част, ще има и още благини за феновете ;)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - "Kill Bill Vol. 2" will bring the revenge saga to a close when it opens on April 16, but the director reveals that he may not be through with the story of the Bride and the Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad yet.

"In the writing of the film, since I'm creating my own mythology from the ground up, I had to figure out that mythology, I had to really figure out what's going on," Tarantino says. "In the course of doing that I came up with all these cool stories and all these cool tales and these interesting things that would just bog everything down if I tried to get them across. So now that the mythology is set up, I'd like to explore it in a few different ways."

While there are no deals signed as of yet, Quentin Tarantino says that he is planning to do a couple of spin-offs of some of the other characters in the films.

"I have an idea about writing, like I did for the animation section in 'Vol. 1,' a Japanese anime feature about the origins of Bill -- how Bill became Bill, you know, and deal with his three godfathers -- Esteban Vihaio, Hattori Hanzo and Pei Mei," he says, adding that for other ideas about the Bride or any of the DiVAS, he might do a "Frank Miller-style graphic novel or something."

In addition, Tarantino is thinking of, maybe in a few years, doing a follow-up to the Bride's story.

"I do have an idea that maybe 15 years from now, doing the last chapter in the story. But it wouldn't star the Bride, it would star Nikki, Vernita's daughter, and she would be the star of it and she would be 20 years old," he says. "It would be Nikki going out to get revenge on the Bride. Uma wouldn't be the star, she'd kind of be the bad guy, because the little girl kind of deserves her revenge."

He says he might even shoot some footage for the project in the next couple years, while the actors are still young so that he can "stick them in a vault until I need them." Up next for the director is "Inglorious Bastards," a World War II films that the director has describes as a Spaghetti Western set in Nazi Germany.
1st rule - I RULE.

Xellos

Post by Xellos » Fri May 14, 2004 9:36 pm

Ухаа, и втората серия не е никак лоша. Макар че по-откачена дори от първата.
:ninja:

Beric
Paragon

Post by Beric » Fri May 21, 2004 7:57 pm

и аз гледах снощи втората част

8-) бррр отдавна не съм се кефил толкова много.
адмирации за Куентин и за Ума, която недолюбвах попринцип, ама ми се издигна в очите.

JaimeLannister
Forsaken

Post by JaimeLannister » Mon May 24, 2004 10:48 am

Филма е як. Нещо оригинално сред камара от клишета. Едва ли критиците ще го харесат много. Ама понякога на човек просто му трябва да погледа нещо по- отнесено. Та ако ще да става дума за кофи с кръв....
"Основната и крайна цел на живота е смъртта и той винаги я постига." Зигмунд Фройд

"PRESENT IS THE TIME INCLUDING ALL TIMES
EACH SECOND IS ETERNITY AS ETERNITY IS NOW
AND NOW IS FOREVER..."

Курвите идват и си отиват, Star craft остава!

Drizzt Do`Urden
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Drizzt Do`Urden » Mon May 24, 2004 10:55 am

а на колко диска е DivX?
-You Said it yourself, Kain.. There Are only two sides to a coin..
-Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times... But suppose one day, it lands on its edge..

JaimeLannister
Forsaken

Post by JaimeLannister » Mon May 24, 2004 8:23 pm

Ами на 2... Или поне на мен на толкова ми е попадал. Иначе зависи от качеството. Нищо чудно да го наблъскат и на половин ако се наложи.....
"Основната и крайна цел на живота е смъртта и той винаги я постига." Зигмунд Фройд

"PRESENT IS THE TIME INCLUDING ALL TIMES
EACH SECOND IS ETERNITY AS ETERNITY IS NOW
AND NOW IS FOREVER..."

Курвите идват и си отиват, Star craft остава!

armageddon
Forsaken

Post by armageddon » Tue May 25, 2004 8:17 pm

Първата част си беше страхотна, все още очаквам 2рата ... Въпреки че при нас мина отдавна на кино, аз си я чакам със оригнално озвучение от бг, хич не ми се слуша как Ума Търман я извучава някаквa скапана немкиня ...