Moderator: Moridin

bsb
Paragon

Post by bsb » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 am

Dual/multi boot вече не работи ли?

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 am

bsb wrote:Dual/multi boot вече не работи ли?
Колкото пъти да съм пробвал multiboot никога не е ставало като хората. Винаги едната система взима превес и се превръща в основна. А и цената на switching-a е прекалено голяма. + да синхронизирам апачи и Mysql-и за нещата които хоствам при мен ще е голям PITA.

Перфектния вариант ще е windows host + windows VM но няма продукт който да поддържа pass trough още а вградените драйвери на vmware са как да се изразя - боклук за гейминг.
The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

termit
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by termit » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 am

Няколко готини подборки от цитати на известни IT изроди за C++, Java и ООП като цяло:
http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/c++/
http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/java
http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/
Elves dig rocket launchers.

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
It is hard to be sure where they are going to land,
and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Roamer
Ascendent
Location: Hier ist hier und jetzt ist jetzt doch jetzt ist jetzt schon nicht mehr da...

Post by Roamer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Мдам... Особено като видях и повече подробности за това какъв всъщност е проблемът... variation in the way memcmp() works my ass.
Eric: I use my sword to detect good on it.
Ed: It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo.

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1122 ... rted-array

перфектния въпрос за интервю. Спокойно можете и да му линкете отговора. Ако човека го разбере и обясни - наемете го. on offtopic - това за случайните данни и сортиране е много забавно в иф.

Marfa

Post by Marfa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 am

ПОМОЩ!

Вчера установих, че шорткът комбинациите на служебния ми компютър някак са се сменили. Това е в уърд, Корел Дроу, а може би и други програми. Примерно, вместо да натискам ctrl+V за пейст, сега трябва да натискам insert+F3 или нещо такова. Всичко е наопаки. Операционната система е ХР. Рових за помощ из нета, не намерих. Някой има ли идеи каква може да е причината и как да го оправя? Не съм инсталирала нищо, но не само аз седя тук, не знам какво са правили другите. Пробвах да ресторна системата, но не помогна. Какво да правя???
This octopus! Let's give him boots, send him to North Korea!

Image<-Подробно описание на нещата, които ми образуват нерви :twisted:
Уук.

Trip

Post by Trip » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Нямам представа дали е за тук, обаче товае страхотно. Онлайн курс (вече приключил) на гейм дизайнер на тема "Game Balance". Преди това е водил друг, на тема общ гейм дизайн. Нещата не са толкова мистични, та да не ги разбирам аз, но ги е систематизирал и обяснил чудесно, докъдето съм стигнал (Level 3).

Martix
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Martix » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Мерси за линкчето, наистина страхотно четиво. Прегледах първо ниво и май ще се окаже доста полезно. :)
There are no rules! I'm gonna get you!

Trip

Post by Trip » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Мен направо ме надъхва да пробвам :)

Martix
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Martix » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Ето още малко game design. Правейки си годишната проверка на campaigncreation.org, попаднах на доста интересна тема от легендарния modder IskatuMesk. Темата като цяло е за следващия му проект(stand alone UDK remake на Loladins of Legends), но има интересни разсъждения на тема general game design в частта "Actual & Implied Concept", както и доста интересни разсъждения за развитието на гейминга като цяло.

http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/ ... =63&t=5370
Spoiler: show
I like to think of my cats when it comes to games. Most humans would like to think of themselves as intellectually superior to cats, but I often find that I can predict the mentality of game playing oxygen-consuming bags of wasted flesh to furry, cuddly hairballs with razor-sharp teeth. Cats are often easily amused, but get bored easily. If we tackle the cat's mindset when they are at play, we can see some very basic traits very often, almost always, echoed by humans. For this example, we'll assume that our polar to the cat is an actual human and not a mindless, skinless, casual refuse.

The first element of our considerations is Gratification as a whole. Gratification could be considered a sensation of accomplishment, but in our design we classify it as "an emotional response", e.g. extracting some kind of genuine response from the player. In this specific instance, the cat feels gratification when it gets a hold of the toy (in this case a long string). But the elation of that satisfaction depends on many elements. First, how "new" is it? The cat becomes increasingly disinterested in a string dangled in front of it the longer it's dangled. Repeditive actions draw upon what I imagine as a resource pool of attention and "giving a shit". It's very easy to bore a cat by just dangling a string in front of it. But some cats, like all casuals, are easily amused because they are either dumb as bricks or have the attention span of a gnat. They may look away, look back, suddenly realize there's a string, and flail at it, forgetting they've repeated this exact same action for the last 15 minutes.
Не е много по темата, но не съм сигурен, че има достатъчен интерес за отделна тема за дизайн.

edit: Продължавайки да чета открих, че освен дизайн в статията са засегнати и други неща.
"Telling" the audience what's going on would be using Actual elements to Actually tell them what's going on. By implying things, through action, dialogue, and other elements, we allow people the breathing room to think. Alice does this in many ways because it presents the worlds and your unrelated challenges in conquering them. Curiosity for the worlds and the means behind their twisted demeanor gives room to think about Alice and the challenges she's facing as she fights her own mind. This is implied storytelling at work.

A tell-tale sign of weak storytelling overall is when you can't make a bad decision. Starcraft 2 is a good example. It rewards you even if you make the "wrong" decision. There is no "wrong" choice. That's not how the world works, it breaks realism and is a hollow effort to make casuals feel happy about themselves. - it is instantly gratifying you until you realize that you couldn't lose at all. I made the wrong decision when I tried to copulate with a wood chipper and I paid the price. SWTOR, a very sloppily written/voiced MMO by Bioware, gets pretty close to this level of awful storytelling on its own even though Bioware, back in the days of Neverwinter Nights and before, was once considered a company capable of strong writing. When you begin your project you must enter a mindset that you are not telling a story, you're presenting a story.
But it's hard to define elements of sophisticated maps as "Implied". The definition for "Implied" would be more or less to say, "here's a realm, you have X objective, go get it tiger." While the "Actual" design would be, "Here's a realm, you need to kill 10 guards to alert the defenses so they move away from N objective, push X switch, walk down corridor, avoid the fire traps, don't get hit by the spikes," ect. with alerts for each and every single thing.

But the latter could be construed as briefing or summary material as well, this depends on the deployment. Other than the warning about obvious environmental hazards. Where we draw the line in this regard really depends on how stupid we think our audience is. I would expect most people to avoid something that is sharp, pointy, on fire, coated in blatantly acidic or dangerous substances, contains the Apple logo or was made in China.
There are no rules! I'm gonna get you!

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:13 am

Току що се замислих дали може да се ползва система подобна на Bitcoin с блокчейна му за сигурна онлайн платформа за комуникации.

RRSunknown
Elder God

Post by RRSunknown » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Някой случайно може ли да даде (или да ми каже откъде да си намеря) MS SQL кадърен гайд (не за бегинъри ).

The Dragon
Elder God

Post by The Dragon » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Амииии зависи какво искаш да постигнеш с него и как ще се ползва.

като цяло надали има въпрос на който да не е отговорено детайлно и изчерпателно в http://serverfault.com