Тестове (още палав спам, с други думи)

За коментари и излияния от всякакъв род, число, спрежение и залог

Moderator: Moridin

Morwen
Shadowdancer

Тестове (още палав спам, с други думи)

Post by Morwen » Thu May 12, 2005 2:06 pm

Ми, все си мисля, че като се пускат в спама тестовете се размиват твърде много, пък чак нова тема за всеки... Та викам да си направим една специално за ирелевантни:Р тестове.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/song/author ... /index.jsp
What's Your Theme Song?

your theme song is Walking On Sunshine!

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. We sure hope you've had your Wheaties to keep up with your perky pace all day long. This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" Who cares that this tune was a one-hit wonder for Katrina and the Waves? Even that quality matches your one-of-a-kindness. You're walkin' on sunshine and spreading it wherever you go.[/url]
I don't wanna die
But I ain't keen on living either

Drizzt Do`Urden
Jaghut Tyrant

Post by Drizzt Do`Urden » Thu May 12, 2005 4:21 pm

Your theme song is Back in Black!

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. Your friends might think you're a little reckless sometimes, but you know where the limit is. If you're the loudest one in the room, or spill someone's drink with a fearless air guitar, it's nothing to be ashamed of. What's fun without a little mayhem thrown into the mix? So grab something leather, play drums on your desk, and yell at the moon. You've got some hell to raise and head banging to do. Let "Back in Black" accompany you to the edge and back
-You Said it yourself, Kain.. There Are only two sides to a coin..
-Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times... But suppose one day, it lands on its edge..

Vankata
Paragon

Post by Vankata » Thu May 12, 2005 4:46 pm

И аз съм от тия! :D

thunder
Forsaken

Post by thunder » Thu May 12, 2005 5:09 pm

аз съм го правил това отдавна и моята е Back in Black :)
Scalpel. Sponge. Magic Wand!

Marfa

Post by Marfa » Thu May 12, 2005 5:43 pm

"Walking on Sunshine" се оказа моята песен. Не бях подозирала;) :monkey:
This octopus! Let's give him boots, send him to North Korea!

Image<-Подробно описание на нещата, които ми образуват нерви :twisted:
Уук.

Elayne
Elder God

Post by Elayne » Thu May 12, 2005 8:52 pm

Много забавно :P:

What A Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera

Who says you're too old for slumber parties? On top of that sugar, spice and everything nice, you are the epitome of feminine, inner strength, so of course you know "What a Girl Wants." When you're with your friends on a ski vacation or a long weekend at the lake, you're on top of everything, including how to be your genuine self.
I dont care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When Im not around

Ghibli
Elder God

Post by Ghibli » Thu May 12, 2005 9:06 pm

Мен упорито отказва да ме пусне да го направя този тест :(
PICARD: Now, are we progressing, Mister La Forge?
LAFORGE: About like you'd expect, sir.
PICARD: Splendid. Splendid. Carry on.

Jaar
Mistborn

Post by Jaar » Thu May 12, 2005 10:37 pm

All Star

With your elevated spirit and go-with-the-flow attitude, "All Star" is the theme song for you. It's the tune that you're humming when you decide to hop in your car and spend a weekend somewhere you've never been. And it's the song you blare on auto-repeat when you're getting lost (though you might call it "exploring") in that same new spot. You know life is sweetest when you live it to its fullest. The risks you take usually pay off, from starting your own business to relocating to another town. You aren't afraid to hit the brakes and speed off in a new direction. Your friends may scratch their heads and wonder when you're going to settle down. But you are definitely not your friends. And when exciting opportunities present themselves, "you'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow." You only get one quarter to play this game, and with "All Star" as your inner beat, you're aiming for high score.
But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them

Ambartanen
Arcanist

Post by Ambartanen » Thu May 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Мдам, и аз съм от "тия".

Morgana
Paragon

Post by Morgana » Fri May 13, 2005 9:04 am

Забавно, да, ама за какво са им всичките тези регистрации и т.н.?

И аз като Elayne, оказа се, че песента на Кристина е моята.

CC, your theme song is What A Girl Wants!
Who says you're too old for slumber parties? On top of that sugar, spice and everything nice, you are the epitome of feminine, inner strength, so of course you know "What a Girl Wants." When you're with your friends on a ski vacation or a long weekend at the lake, you're on top of everything, including how to be your genuine self. That's why Christina's sweet strains beat cadence to your graceful routine. This song should be cued up in your car so you can crank it to share with everyone in a two-block radius, or blast it as you and your friends cruise down the highway. Trust your instincts, girl. Some people struggle with tough choices in life, but with your inner resolve, you don't have to. You know how to make your way in the world and nothing's going to stop you because a theme song like "What a Girl Wants" reminds you that above all, you're right to believe in yourself.

Не, че ми харесва точно тази песен на Кристина, но ще го преживея. :)
pulled out

sauron
Paragon

Post by sauron » Fri May 13, 2005 9:21 am

Born to Be Wild!

You are a mad man and your theme song is "Born to be Wild." You're the guy most likely to run out on the baseball diamond during a rain delay or bang on the penalty box at a hockey game. Either way, when your mug comes on the Jumbotron, the crowd goes nuts. Whether it's bungee jumping off a bridge, or ducking the ropes at a ski resort, you throw caution to the wind—or so it seems to others. But you know that it's not danger that you crave, but the excitement that comes with challenging your fears. That's why you've got no problem asking a total stranger to dance. You are an instant party, and your friends love you for the risks you take, because whether you show it or not, you're pretty much in control when you take them. So full speed ahead as you take the world in a love embrace. You know your birthright and Steppenwolf helps take you there.

Morwen
Shadowdancer

Post by Morwen » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:42 pm

Е, вечният псевдотолкинизъм... тест по Властелина, с други думи.
Which Lord of the Rings character are you most like?
http://www.geocities.com/mydigitalview/ ... tml?200523
You are most like Arwen. Calm and reserved, you are not given to sudden outbursts. You conduct yourself with dignity...most of the time. The rest of the time you cut loose are totally cool. You don't really think of yourself as popular, but plenty of people like you. You are not given to needless flirting. The right person will come along some day, and you are content to wait.

Ех, само се надявам Рол поне да продължи да ми говори след това ужасяващо разкритие...:Р
I don't wanna die
But I ain't keen on living either

Vankata
Paragon

Post by Vankata » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:32 pm

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

Доста точно, бих казал... Само дето не съм толкова скромен. :D

Alexis
Forsaken

Post by Alexis » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:53 pm

You are most like Elrond. Although you are very serious, you're not above having a good time. It's just that your definition of a good time is pretty different from other people's. You're very smart, so use your knowledge to help others! At least your not so pessimistic. People may think you're hard nosed, but all your friends know better.

Малко странно определение за мен, но пък и Властелинът не е "моята" книга :)
Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Обичам си аватара!!

Die, Fanboys <- a blog for random anime bashing and raving

Elayne
Elder God

Post by Elayne » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:42 pm

You are most like Galadriel. There's just something about you that people like. A sort of aura. You're very kind to people, and you like to help others succeed. You're not as candid as most people would like. You don't have to share your deepest darkest secrets, but be more honest about things! You're more mature than most people your age, so don't worry!

:shock: :shock: :shock: Егати... от книга с точно три женски в нея аз излязох една от тях, nicccce :D.
I dont care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When Im not around