Наруто

Банди върлуващи отакута... окапита... опосуми... така де, вашето next door аниме кътче
Claymore
Ascendent

Post by Claymore » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Изкефи ме че накрая все пак и той влезе в употреба... И при все че пак ме кефи и се радвам, представям си ако свършваше когато бях между 7 и 8 клас колко щеше повече да ме изкефи... Ма в крайна сметка, човек се променя (ако и минимално в случая :lol: ). Сега почват разни сватби, погребения и приятни лигави моменти.
What's a goon to a goblin? What's a shooter to a shotta?
I can boom shakalaka your medulla oblongata

ProxyFantasy
Paragon

Post by ProxyFantasy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Ноември идва, ако искате да започнем да спекулираме как ще я свършат тази глупост?
За мен мангата имаше много добри моменти, но много се забави с края си и някои неща биваха твърде завлачени и това ми уби усещането за мангата.
Та в ситуацията, която е настъпила или ще е свръх нелогичен края или ще е свръх банален. Не мисля, че има свестен шанс за нещо по-хубаво.

Cruelty
Paragon

Post by Cruelty » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Приключи :).
We're just a lie,
We're just a fake
I can't wait 'til I'm finally dead
Erase my numbers and hope to never return again

Mushu
Aes Sedai

Post by Mushu » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Мда, приключи :) Опитвам се да изчисля колко години са минали от 'войната' и последната битка на Наруто и Саске... Към 15 поне, а?

Claymore
Ascendent

Post by Claymore » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Няма да лъжа, 699 чаптър се просълзих. Иначе, кефи ме как Сай и Ино са се сгаджосали, както и Чоджи и оная от селото на Камъка. Първата ми манга и аниме свършват. Чувствам се дърт. Иначе филма обезателно ще се гледа, искам още малко фенсървис преди да им кажа сбогом
на тия образи. :cry:
И един бисер от Наруто събредита: For those wondering, Orochimaru became the head of a major new corporation 'Snake Inc' in the newly erected wider city of Konoha. His ambitions of world domination, eternal life and infinite power remain unchanged but he achieves them through tax loop holes and persuasive marketing campaigns devised by his loyal CEO Kabuto.
The meeting Naruto and the other Kages were attending was to discuss new antitrust laws to help curb Snake Inc's dominance in the laptop market place. Part three will see intense legal battles rage between the likes of Shikamaru and Kabuto while Orochimaru mounts a new Kage bid backed by his enormous fortune and influence from the wider city. The ‘peoples man’ Naruto must now face a new kind of legal challenge that pits his most powerful technique, the ‘talk no jutsu’, against the new and formidable forces of corrupt capitalism.
Last edited by Claymore on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alshu
Elder God

Post by alshu » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:46 pm

"...he begins smear campaign on social networks and comment sections of on-line retailers, but sadly it doesn't work. Nobody listens his reasons. He is ignored and banned. The evil is unstoppable and the situation is more desperate than ever.
Will our hero survive the cyberattacks of the black hat hackers hired by 'Snake Inc'?
Can he even by throwing stars without working internet?"

This thing is wring itself.
The coffee had been steadily growing more and more execrable for the space of three weeks, till at last it had ceased to be coffee altogether and had assumed the nature of mere discolored water — so this person said. He said it was so weak that it was transparent an inch in depth around the edge of the cup. As he approached the table one morning he saw the transparent edge — by means of his extraordinary vision long before he got to his seat. He went back and complained in a high-handed way to Capt. Duncan. He said the coffee was disgraceful. The Captain showed his. It seemed tolerably good. The incipient mutineer was more outraged than ever, then, at what he denounced as the partiality shown the captain’s table over the other tables in the ship. He flourished back and got his cup and set it down triumphantly, and said:

“Just try that mixture once, Captain Duncan.”

He smelt it — tasted it — smiled benignantly — then said:

“It is inferior — for coffee — but it is pretty fair tea.”

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Алелуя, братя и сестри!

Ок, повечето са се размножили, което не е ясно как се е случило при положение че всичките мъже в това четиво са хомосексуални.

Какаши е бездетен и това е непростимо!!! :spank:
My Anime List , My Manga List

Oui. Je suis garbage.

Claymore
Ascendent

Post by Claymore » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:19 pm

alshu wrote:"...he begins smear campaign on social networks and comment sections of on-line retailers, but sadly it doesn't work. Nobody listens his reasons. He is ignored and banned. The evil is unstoppable and the situation is more desperate than ever.
Will our hero survive the cyberattacks of the black hat hackers hired by 'Snake Inc'?
Can he even by throwing stars without working internet?"

This thing is wring itself.
Хахахахаха. :lol:
Амелия, ами то с причина ни ги показаха с деца СЛЕД таймскип, според мен Орочимару е отворил инвитро клиника и така. :mrgreen:

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:04 am

Yip.

Oui. Je suis garbage.

Xellos

Post by Xellos » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 am

Хванах се да позяпам кво става из анимето с Голями филър прескоци, че го бях зарязал мъдро някъде около наруто вс пейн.

Убер каста и грима... за некъф мюзъкъл ебаси...

Мутрата на Джирая е омг. :D

Spoiler: show
:ninja:

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Ако не друго, поне са перфектен косплей!!!

Oui. Je suis garbage.

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Oui. Je suis garbage.

Amelia

Post by Amelia » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:48 am

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Четивце от 2008-а година:

Кишимото е такъв трол понякога... :lol:

Oui. Je suis garbage.

Xellos

Re: Наруто

Post by Xellos » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:21 am

:ninja:

Mushu
Aes Sedai

Re: Наруто

Post by Mushu » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:25 am